WHOLESALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Chains Fahion Pty Ltd is a wholesaler and deals exclusively with resellers, please read these terms carefully before you order. Each order you place with us, will be subject to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions at any time, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us.
· Our initial minimum order is A$300. A minimum of $100 (exclusive of GST & delivery) for each subsequent order is required, a processing fee of $10 (GST exclusive) may be charged on orders if the minimum has not been reached.
· Items out of stock at the time when processing your order will be back-ordered, unless advised otherwise, and shown on your invoice. If back-ordered items are in stock at the time of your next order they will be added to your order.
· Whilst we endeavour to provide quality images of our products, we hold no responsibility/liabilities for any inaccuracy in product colouring as shown on this website due to differences in display resolutions and/or photo ambiances & processing. Please choose carefully as we do not exchange or refund.
· Please notify us within 72 hours of receipt of your order if there are any damages or discrepancies. Claims for shortages will not be accepted after 72 hours.
· Goods that are faulty due to workmanship will be repaired, exchanged or a credit note will be generated, no cash refunds will be provided.
· Warranty on all goods purchased is three months.
· Faulty items are to be reported and returned to Chains Fashion for processing, any exchange or credit is at our discretion.
· All costs relating to delivery or freight are to be borne by the reseller.
· We are not liable for any delivery delays encountered after the dispatch of orders.
· Delivery time is usually 2-5 business days from the time you finalise your order.
· Chains Fashion engages the services of an external transport company for all deliveries, no insurance is provided by the courier company. Chains Fashion accepts no responsibility for any orders lost during transit and will not be liable for any losses.
· Please ensure that there is a person available, during normal business hours at the nominated delivery address, to accept the goods. If a redelivery is required by the courier due to an unsuccessful attempt, the courier company will charge fees for the additional delivery service. Providing a contact number with consignments will not guarantee a call prior to delivery by the driver, this is beyond our control to manage and monitor.
· Payment is required prior to dispatch of any orders, unless otherwise approved by management.
· We accept cash, cheque, credit card (Bankcard, Visa or Mastercard, AMEX)* and Direct Deposit.
· If paying by Direct Deposit please use invoice number as the reference and fax or email payment receipt to us. If you fail to notify us that payment has been made, delays in dispatching your order may occur. Please do not Direct Deposit until you receive our pro-forma Invoice which includes the freight charge.
· If we have been holding an order awaiting your payment and in this time an item becomes unavailable, the pro-forma will be adjusted prior to credit card processing. If your direct deposit or your payment by cheque includes an out-of-stock item, we will offer you a substitution or credit of the same value.
*A merchant fee of 3% is applicable for account payments by AMEX.